Friday, April 18, 2008

The Final Day

This is the final day of the Songkran accident tally which I have primarily reported for those readers who are not familiar with Thailand, Songkran and the devastation that a simply holiday can bring to a nation. At the end I had originally intended to do some sort of earth shattering analysis, but now that it’s over I have now decided to hell with that. It is what it is. Lousy drunk drivers.

So what did we end up with? 369 dead which beats the number from last year, but by no means is a record. Drive safe, no matter where you may live.

For uktodayhooray I'm sorry that I have bored you but thanks for checking in. I will move on to other topics which I hope will be of more interest to you.

Also during this period I have taken a little break myself as my site counter tells me that only an average of five per day have been logging on during the holiday period. Guess most have been to busy “playing water”, as a Thai would say.

Had some interesting hits yesterday though which I haven’t had before or at least I didn't notice before. There was one from Brooklyn, NY; Kent, Ashford, UK; London, UK; and Sweden. Thanks for looking and reading who ever you may be.

No comments: